Do you believe in some sort of afterlife? ?

I do. Just as simple as that. But I am not sure about the details, but I do believe in an afterlife. It what is called the Astral Planes. Hell (and hell is complete blackness) and leading more to Heaven as the levels progress. 

• Paul

Yes, I believe in the "sort of" afterlife God, in the Person of Jesus Christ, has so clearly described - eternal perfect happiness in Heaven, or eternal absolute agony in Hell.

nope i dont…………………..

No, of course not. 

Yes, we are now living in present life on earth which is the stepping stones to the here after world  or after this worldly temporary life, while the after life is permanent, where the time dimension is eternity.

Read the Bible.  We are all here being tested. If we beleive and obey all required of us, then to Heaven after.

If we stick with the devil and/or Atheists, then to Hell!If one lived their whole life without ever hearing of GOD, then their sole will have another life to be tested. Everyone that kills themselves go straight to HELL! Not even to the Judgement Area first. 

There are studies on Life After Death, where people have died, been confirmed dead by a doctor, then have come back to life up to four days later. You can see these. 

Afterlife is exactly the same as beforelife.

• The afterlife exists, it was planned by DIo, it is called heaven or hell, it depends on the people, what they will have chosen in their earthly life!

We here believe Gods every word. He says that his Christians never die. 

John 8:51 KJV — Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 11:26 KJV — And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

And unbelievers die twice - first the body, then the spirit in the lake of fire after judgment - the "second death." 

John 3:36 KJV — He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Revelation 21:8 KJV — The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Moral awareness alone proves an afterlife to those able to reason.

God reveals the details.

No one can pretend innocence.

Yes, I believe people still go on living after I die.