Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why some answers that I can see in my notification can't be seen  in my questions? These answers are normal ones. ?

Among them, there are very good answers, but I cannot choose them as the best answers.

• .

There are a few reasons this might happen:

1. The answer was deleted by the user who posted it.

2. It was reported as a violation by enough users to get it removed from the display.

3. The spam filter has it (some mistakenly call it shadow banning, but it is not any form of banning) and only shows up for the user who posted it. An edit or few to the answer may get it to show up for others, but if the OP doesn't realize no one else can see it, they don't know they need to edit it (or ask about the issue to get the information about editing it). This happens to me often if I edit an answer (it will disappear from view for everyone but me, and many edits may or may not make it visible again).

• Daniel

If you see Answers in Notifications but not the Question its Due to the Answer got Reported and

Deleted after the Notification for it was Sent out Yahoo does not update there Notification when

Someones Answer gets Removed