Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is it a good idea to write a suicide letter, even if your not presently thing about it, but,  hey,  ya never know.?

Probably not...I don't control what you do. However, if you ever happen to think about it it will make you feel more tempted to put your thoughts to action. You don't want to die! Your life is too valuable! 

Source(s): The school of life

Of course its like a will, right?  I mean you could die at any moment.  In the context of your question you could also murder yourself at any moment.

Great question!  I hope my helpful answer helped.

I would just make one that says hang in there. 

• Andy C

Probably not,  just in case you get murdered. 

I think you should. That way if someone reads it, they can do it to you and get away with a freebie. Or if someone finds it, they can blackmail you or call the cops and have you locked up. 

• Jeff

No, if you're murdered but have a suicide note it will be assumed you took your own life.

People who are attention-seeking and have serious personality disorders do this all the time in order to get attention.

You need to relax with some ice cream and Star Trek...