Meaning of dream?

For some reason, a large number of my dreams are about sharks...usually they are giant or larger than usual. Sometimes it's being attacked by sharks, or floating on the water looking below me and seeing sharks below, or even seeing giant fish or "creatures" in a lake. 

Another large part of my dreams is I am rushing to try and complete something, and I just cant do it, or my fingers dont work right. Like finish an assignment before time runs out, or even dial a phone before the "bad guy" catches me. Like I just can't do the task before time runs out.

I am unclear about the meaning of these dream types, but I have them consistently for the last 10 years or so, on and off. In real life, I dont feel like my time is up, or I am out of time so I don't know why. Anyone with insight to dream study please give me your thoughts 👍

Looks like you are trying to beat the clock, to finish things which may have a time limit on it.  Instead of the dream pointing to you, perhaps it is pointing to something you are involved with.  Examine your Life and see if something comes to your mind with in the next 24 hours.  The other dream seems to say that you ought to read "Moby Dick" by Hemmingway, or it may be called "The Old Man and The Sea."  Sharks are not friendly animals!!  So in some way you feel threatened by somebody or something who is trying to attack you in real Life.  It may take some time to analyze these dreams, but don't give up.  Some day you will wake up and the meaning will be crystal clear.