Should you tell a guy that his Grindr selfies are obviously Photoshopped?

So - several times this dude has sent me his photos across Grindr.  He's actually not that bad looking of a guy, but his photos are hilarious.  He's used the pinch/distort tools in Photoshop to do thinks like shrink his waistline.  He looks to be relatively in shape, so shrinking is waist 30% actually looks funny.  But his photoshop skills are so terrible that he's also distorted things in the background (like a tree, a fence, etc.).

I probably would've hooked up with him by now if not for this but I worry that a) he's such a narcissist to do his photos like this that he might be a problem b) he's clearly not very smart if he thinks these photos would pass (of course he wouldn't be the first airhead I've topped).

but the million dollar question is whether I should tell him. On one hand, maybe getting some friendly advice would help him...but on the other hand, it'd be hard not to laugh at him while telling him.....yet I feel bad for not cluing him in.

Thoughts?

Hitler's homosexual partner was Heydrich.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but alsoBronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery

According to Grigoriy Klimov,three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin'

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains; forgive me.

Source(s): burn your documents and electronics (so that you won't be tracked... even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saint Gabriel Urgebadze and saint Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape mark of the beast. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.