Do you like your last name?

• Boy

yes I do..............

I have had the same last name for over 50 years, it doesn't matter if I like it or not.

I do but get annoyed having to repeat it several times or spell it out letter by letter.

• Diana

Its OK, but I've wasted a lot of time correcting people's misspelling of it.  

• drip

Loved my maiden and married name.

My daughter likes her maiden so much she kept it.  

Yes, I like it.  I married into it.

• Rodger

I won’t say it on here for privacy reasons but yeah I like it. It’s just relatively short and easy for people to spell and pronounce. 

As advisors, we don't deal, or shouldn't, with sharing our personal lives . If you don't like YOUR last name, please write again, and we'll see what can be done.

No, I hate it and I can't wait until I get married so then I can change my last name.

No, It's too long, people don't pronounce it properly, and I have to spell it all the time. Must be nice to have a name like Jones or Smith, lol.