Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

why do people on here try to make people angry? or why does anyone try to make others angry?

Some people feel powerful by creating chaos. It helps them deal with their pathetic meaningless little lives.

You don't combat them by thumbing them down, or berating them, or reporting them. The most effective way is to completely ignore them. Hate is what they are looking for, indifference makes them powerless.

from my expiriance you are talking about trolls and mostly trolls do what they do because they are bored and your reaction is entertaining to them.

of course there are trolls who will claim you are trolling to politically silence you. but those people are low key terrorists

that is the goal of the troll

They look for those weaker.

Then they start.But do not fall for it.

• Archer

The key word is "try". If one allows others to dictate 'their' emotions then just how weak must they be!

Lol, sounds like someone is easily triggered or sensitive and/or insecure, I never take anything anyone says on here serious or personal.  I find myself laughing a whole bunch mainly.  

Many religious people have anger issues..You never see scientists in a science convention getting angry but put a dozen people of different faiths together in one place and you have a war on your hands..

• Dze

i dont lol .. having an opposing view naturally 'attacks' someones established view thats different ..if you upset someones balance on their own view anger is usually the first reaction ..