Looking for rent 700 or less?

Hi. I'm a 27 years old male and I am looking for a cheap rent in the San diego area. I currently live in chula vista and work in miramar. I'm looking for a place to rent by my self,  no roommates.  I can pay up to 700, maybe 800 but no more than that.  I do not want to move states ither. I'm looking for a studio or apartment, no room in a house but a place for myself.  I really appreciate any help or recommendations.  Thanks. 

Put an ad in your local paper. Check Craigslist.com, zillow.com and local papers for rentals.

Jose, I doubt you are going to find an apartment for less than 1500 anywhere in san diego areas..

www.apartments.com and www.rent.com and search by city.

• Maxi

This is a world wide Q&A forum, not a renting website......... so all I can suggest is you look for landlord/agencies advertising their rentals in and around San Diego for the amount you wish to pay

Not any apartments that cheap in San Diego area.................

Lol that’s a good one thanks for the laugh. You honestly think you can get a studio or 1 bedroom place for no more than $800 in Chula Vista or Miramar? Maybe back in the early 90s. Try adding a 1 in front of it cause it’s more like $1700-$1800 a month.  Good luck 

maybe you should try and get low income housing

Thus is a question and answer site, NOT a rental classified site.

Look on craigslist and other real estate sites.

As of August 2020, the average apartment rent in San Diego, CA is $1,791 for a studio, $1,746 for one bedroom, $1,950 for two bedrooms

You are going to have to search craigslist.

But honestly, if this post is real = snatch it up before the end of the day

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/apa/d/la-mesa-...

• Lili

In San Diego?

No way. Any decent apartment there, even a little studio, is going to cost much more than that. It's one of the top-10 most expensive cities for renters in the US.

The median monthly rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in SD is over $1800.