Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

How do I contact the Walmart corporate office?

Headquarters needs to be made aware of illegal activity in store management. 

I've never known walmart corporate to care about anything that goes on in their stores.  The only thing they really would care about, is if their employees begin talking about forming a union.

I worked there for 5 years unfortunately, but while I was there, I learned about everything that walmart REALLY is.  We used to have meetings in the employee lunch room in the back.  The store manager told us at one point "once we run our competition out of the area, then we can raise our prices to full retail"

That never happened, but he wanted it to happen.  And any kind of talk about unions is prohibited.  If any walmart manager finds out you, or any other employees are talking about forming a union, corporate sends out a private jet with people on board to discourage those employees at that store.  If it doesn't work out, then the next step is to close the store down.

Go to https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feed...

If any of the options applies, click it.  Click "Company Feedback and Questions" if none of the others applies.

Click next.

Fill out the form.

Click next.

Etc.

• Erik

1-800-WALMART   

• Scott

Google is your friend. Try using it.

• Judy

for what purpose?