Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Drinking same types of drinks bad?

It seems like everyday for months I am always drinking acidic type drinks.. orange juice, cranberry juice, tons of lemonade, tea, 2-3 cups of coffee a day....Drinking water for me is very rare, and when I do I add lime or lemon juice! I only occasionally feel some slight acid reflux but it goes away the next day. From what I read the body is alkaline, but I consistently consume acidic things, how bad is this to do?

That's a different kind of choice from those of a couple of friends of mine. They drink alkaline water at the rate of about a gallon a day. They are convinced that the alkalinity will keep them from developing cancer. I have no idea which practice is more healthy.

Tea and coffee aren't “acidic” and the things you mention aren't the “same types of drinks”. Nor is acid reflux caused by drinking acidic drinks.

There's nothing “bad” in what you describe, it's just drinking various drinks..