What does it mean when I dream about when my house was haunted?

Ever since my I was born in 2001, my parents bought a family size house. They bought a house in a small town because the prices were lower than the house they were previously staying at. When I was like 1-2 years old, I would see ghosts inside my house, more specifically in my parents bedroom where I slept at. My parents told me that one day, I was pointing towards the door crying, and my dad saw a black shadow near the door. Any who, several years pass, I would see different ghosts and hear a baby cry inside my brother’s room. In 2015, my father called a paranormal expert to clean the house. The only expert actually cleaned out the house (while 2 different priests back then failed to). Ever since the cleanse in 2015, i would not see anymore ghosts. 

Now in 2020, I’ve been having dreams all this year about the ghosts I’ve been seeing. I also a dream about my house being on a documentary for hauntings. Now, what does this mean?

Due to the poor air quality, this make you vulnerable.  We think of the dark spirits as having only one existence.  But the bible teaches us that they have the ability to channel between universes.  They can also appear as aliens, trolls, monsters, normal people, and the list goes on.  There are certain ways to distinguish them from naturalized human beings however.  The countries naturalization program is quite aware of this and focuses on education, so that the brain properly develops and civilization is possible.  However, when we are blighted with filth and disease, then the population of dark entities flourishes.  You can do research to narrow down, who is haunting you.  And, this has to do with knowing who is stalking you.  You have to invite the evil spirit in.  Your acts of kindness is an open invitation to dark spirits.  Know that when you are being invaded, like you are, you have to resist acts of kindness.  There is a time and season for everything.  When you refuse to speak and acknowledge an evil spirit, they will want to fight you.  Just continue to ignore them and they will go away.

Kids are often very sensitive to things that adults can't see. I wish I could get an explanation of half the things I saw. You have no trouble since the house was cleaned? I would think you could put it to bed now. Dreams are usually just dreams and should not concern you too much. Take no notice of idiots who come here and tell you to stay sceptical. They don't know what you have witnessed in your life, making "stay sceptical" a bloody ridiculous comment to make. Nearly as bad as sending you to the doctors and telling you to tell the doctor what treatment you need. Yes, I've seen it all on this section

• Tom

Oddly enough, when you dream about a HOUSE, it represents your BODY.  ---    You might want to take it from THERE.

• Gary K

At 1-2 years old, I doubt you would have any concept of "ghosts", and I doubt you can accurately remember anything from then, almost 2 decades later. If you were aware of how unreliable our memories are, how we embellish and confabulate them, and the lack of any actual evidence whatsoever for ghosts, I'm sure you'd be doubting too. 

The "paranormal expert" was almost certainly a crank, even if they helped psychologically.  Dreams are just dreams - you almost certainly have nothing paranormal going on.  Stay skeptical. Seek the evidence.  

• Your dreams mean that your subconscious is trying to deal with the fact that your parents encouraged you to believe in a whole load of baloney and that soon you will realise that there is no good evidence for ghosts even existing. 

• Dr. NG

When you were 1-2 you probably saw Santa a few times. At 1-2 years old you don't have the capacity to tell what's real and what's a dream. Toddlers usually sleep for 12-14 hours a day much of it off and on. I suspect your parents put ideas in your head and you freak yourself out because of it. I'm a firm believer in parents, (even if they believe in them) telling their kids anytime they ask "there are no such things as ghosts." Scaring kids is just plain wrong, frightening a toddler is malicious.

I'm not sure what this means, but I remember noticing a ghost in my parents' house. I can't see the ghost since I'm blind, but I would always hear the basement door slowly creak open and then slam shut and no one was even by the door or opened or closed the door. And I always heard weird noises in general throughout the house and my sister said she would see a lady with red eyes staring at her, but I never dreamed about it. The only weird dream I would have every so often is I would have this reoccurring dream that my parents got a new house and all the steps were like slanted instead of going straight up and down and I remember I would be so scared of them and almost fall every time I went up them or down them. Now how strange is that!