Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Cant ask for help on a translation?

I'm using the site for some help on my French homework but when I got some translations I couldnt comment on them to ask how to conjugate a past participle. How do I fix this? 

Because Id rather ask a native speaker to make sure I get it right, and I don't understand the textbook

@LAN people like you are why no one in school raises their hand

Why not post an Update? That way everyone who looks at the question will see your extra request. The person who answered before might not bother to look back for Comments, but anyone who clicks on your question at all will see the Update.

Just click on EDIT and do what it says.

• .

Post a separate question asking how to conjugate a past participle, especially if your original question has been posted a while so few or no users are likely to see an update asking for that info.  Always include as much important info as you can, when asking a question, to increase the chances that the answers you get will provide you with all the info you're seeking.

• Daniel

Yahoo has Temporary Disabled Comments Until they turn them Back on you wont be able to Comment

on any Answers

They made a Announcement about it here is what they have to say about It

In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement with our audience, we are temporarily disabling comments. Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions. Please feedback to yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com

So your out of luck

• Zirp

Sure you can. Comments have been disabled, but you can still add updates to your question, and people can edit their answers until you pick "best answer".

then again, you are supposed to include enough details right when you post the question. Y!A is not a discussion-forum or chat-site. It's meant for questions to which there is a correct answer

• SOT3

For the upteenth time, the comments were disabled across the entire Yahoo platform, including commenting on YA answers. This was for security and safety reasons. Also, there are legal liability reasons for Verizon because of increasing spamming, violent threats, and attempts to breach security around a presidential election. They did the same thing in 2012 and 2016.