Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Individuals at my workplace were talking about a site where you plug in places you've worked and it gives suggestions other places ?

you could consider working based on the input you've given. Any idea what it's called? More than 1 person used it but they can't recall name of site.

It was probably LinkedIn you were told about.

Might you be thinking of LinkedIn, my friend?

This is, generally, a social networking site for 'professionals', though you don't necessarily need to work in any type of profession to subscribe.

I became a member several years ago after being sent a request from a former specialist nurse that I know, and since entering my details I've regularly received notifications about similar jobs that I've had in the past ... some of them advising me when vacancies have arisen in the various industries that I've worked in.

I've included the email address below, but I can't recall if you need to subscribe before you can get any sort of idea of what LinkedIn is all about.