Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Arteta after 7 months in managerial career and has more trophy than Tottenham in 14 years?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Spurs have themselves to blame.

They were going places under Harry Redknapp,  as well as Pochettino who imo should have been given the money to spend to bring in one or two more players, to at least tr yand challenge for the epl title which they did in 2015-16 but choked.

he did his best at spurs and it was time to move on,  pochettino that is.

Spurs is a club it appears where one is not destined to win trophies.

that has to change at some point because the fans have become accustomed to just treating games as day outs.

if they want to see this trophyless tradition continue for another generation or two then they can keep quiet and let the board do as they please, treating Tottenham Hotspur as nothing more than a revenue making machine.

IF however they want to add meaning to their famous 'glory glory tottenham hotspur' chant,  then ffs push the owners into making decisions that show all the signs of a club that is TRYING to move fowards.

every player ends up declining or being sold on at his prime and goes on to do big and better things elsewhere.

Berbatov,  Modric, Bale, I suspect if Del Ali and Kane left they'd also win more things elsewhere.

Arsenal have had sweet success in the FA Cup Competition and with 14 FA Cups to their name, its a record they can use as bragging rights on every club in the land.  So its a record I'd like to see us of all clubs,  try and match and break just like we are going to match and then break Sir Alex Fergusons 20 times feat.

We want the records at LFC.

30 years of b/s over and we're looking like a club thats in no mood to stop winning and lifting trophies.  We except more from our boys in seasons to come.

Arsenal by their own standards have still undre achieved, but Spurs are on another level of failure altogether.

for a club as famous as Spurs, to have gone so long without winning something is a disgrace.

feck the champions league,  you fluked it to the final and never really looked like you had it in you to beat us.

try to win a domestic cup first.

challenge for the title and then win a CL,  like we did last season.

IF manure can finish 3rd then Spurs, with a side that is way better than manure's on paper should be doing better!

• 2 months ago

Did you forget that you're a midtable club relying on the FA cup to get any European football at all? Just barely scraped by didn't you?

• August
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Thank you for letting me know,I'll remember that (like fvck i will) 

• 2 months ago

Arsenal fans are actually a bunch of thick arsèholes who seem to think they are good despite missing out on CL and actually getting thrashed 10-2 over two legs in the CL.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hahaha, Arsenal fans roast Spurs and their fans know they have nothing to comeback with so just go for personal insults every time. It's such a lopsided rivalry, we have total dominion over them even when they're finishing a few points higher in the league. 

• CMD
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It shows what a pathetic and juvenile mentality Arsenal supporters have. They win something and what is the first thing they do ? mention that Spurs haven’t haven’t won anything, and then bring up that Poch didn’t and they go on and on and on and on.

Do you hear Liverpool supporters do that with Everton ?

Real supporters doing that with A.M ?

No one does it

Arsenal fans are a different level of toxic and it sweeps right across their personality as a people, as that toxicity runs through every aspect of their lives. They really need to grow and try to be less insecure.

• 2 months ago

Just you wait, give Spurs another decade and I'll bet they'll add another League Cup to their tally.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No he hasn't. Spurs won the league cup in 2008 that was 12 years ago. Arteta has just won his first trophy as a manager with Arsenal 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.