Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Why doesn't auba stay?

Depends on his ambitions. If he wants to win serious silverware like a league title or a cl then he will almost certainly push for a move. But if he’s quite happy just to keep plodding along at arsenal then am sure he’ll stay 

• CMD

He wants a League title, hence why he is gign to go to PSG.

• Aouar

He will stay if they offer him with a big money.

He is playing the waiting game and he doesn't want to upset anyone.  I bet he is waiting to see what offers he will get until he makes a decision to leave or to stay.  Going to Arsenal was always going to be a stepping stone career move for him as he would rather play at a club with more trophy winning opportunities.

He will stay, covid has made all non-oil clubs broke, and I can't see him going to PSG or City with their stacked attacks and he already rejected Chelsea, and we're better them too so what's the point. I think his linking with other clubs is just a ploy to pressure the club into giving him more wages. Which tbh I have no problem with, they've been hoarding money for years so it's not like they can't afford it. 

I think he should, he will be the main man and a legend at Arsenal, he will just be another bland striker at Barca or Chelsea who will be moved on in a year or two, he's in his 30's. Barca are also rolling downhill fast finacially.

class act, world class and sublime - we were fortunate he played in Premier League.

Arsenal are beyond lucky to have got this man,  what is tragic is that the team just didn't compliment a player of his ilk and class.

He's an EPL Title winning and Champions League Winning player,  at bare minimum hes a player who wants to lift trophies and he showed this the other day with his two breathtaking goals vs Chelsea.  The finishing is just world class.

He won himself an FA Cup , and then he won it for Arsenal. 

Imagine how many trophies he'd win else where ?

Laca is also a decent striker but Auba is the more proven one.

If he wants to go let him.

What this does is, it allows you to get some £££ back and also re-invent a new side that perhaps doesn't necssarily rely heavily on a world class finisher like Auba.

Maybe learn to play the classic Arsenal way again, through the middle,  the clever quick short interchange passes that carve into the 'D' and then you pass it into the back of the oppositions net..

Bergkamp, Viera,  Henry  became Van Persie, Fabregas and Ramsey eventually.

I think Arsenal should stick to their guns and work with what they have.  If Auba wants to go, theres little you can do about it realy.  Why not give a young talent a chance in his position ? 

• Ryan

Well why would he? If the chance to play for Barcelona is there he should take it. They might not be as good as before but this guy has been working his whole career for a move like that. He could stick it out at Arsenal for another year and run down his contract but he might feel it's too late in his career to wait around. I can see Arsenal being happy enough to take the chance and keep him for another year and let him leave for free. For him now he must be thinking what club wants me where I'll get to play enough and help them win trophies. I've seen a chance for a potential swap deal Aubameyang for Coutinho that's a pretty good off if I was Arsenal I'd take it but they'd still need to sign someone for goals. It's good to leave Arsenal with a trophy, he deserves better he is way better than everyone else at that club and Arsenal don't look like breaking top 4 any time soon he hasn't played champions league football in almost 3 years it's time to move on. If you are an Arsenal fan thank him for his goals, thank him for the trophy but he deserves more you should be happy to see him go to a team like Barcelona 

• did he say he wasn't......if he doesn't it's pretty obvious  he's 31  and time is running out like any decent player,  he wants to win the big titles....and right here right now the gunners don't have uefa cl football..

football  one game ONE name