Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

I hate that people are getting shot to death by cops by not following exactly what the cop says, what can be done?

you see in these videos, these people have there arms raised, the cop, wants them to crawl forward on the ground, but then shoots them for fear of the cops safety, I can't take it, the cops lives in mimimal risk scenarios is valued kill them if they do an improper action

Just today near me 2 black men broke into a house shot the man beat up his pregnant wife and threatened their 2 small children then left with all their money.

Is that what you'd prefer?

I can tell you been watching way to much left wing media.

You have seen ZERO videos that fit your description. Even the UNJUSTIFIED shootings don't resemble what you claim.

What can be done is exactly what you mentioned.

Obey what the officer says.

It doesn't matter if you're guilty or not.

If I'm minding my own business, and suddenly I'm surrounded by officers, pointing guns at me and saying "show me your hands," I'm not going to stand there and argue that they've got the wrong guy or that there must be some mistake.

I am going to comply and immediately put my hands in the air.

The opportunity to talk to the police and get it cleared up will come soon enough.

"I can't take it."  If that's the case, stop watching the videos.  Problem solved.

Your assessment  as well as knowledge is totally wrong, but nothing anybody says will change your mind, so continue with your line of thinking.

But yet I find that your outrage of blacks killing blacks is lacking.

I wonder why you are not here campaigning  about the 145 shootings  in Chicago  every weekend.

I am wondering why you find the crime rate that has doubled in New York City, Atlanta, and Detroit is acceptable

I question you as to why last weekend 10 kids under 12 were shot and killed by black thugs  and no mention of that in your wisdomless question.

I also find strange that you neglected  to mention the police officers who were killed  by ambushes, beaten to death or intentionally hit by vehicles or shot just making  simple traffic stops.

Those bad officers you mention most have been charged, many are in prison. But juries for the most part determine guilt and innocence , and unlike you, who watches a 6 second altered video and just assumes  it is accurate, they actually get to see many  views, hear much of the conversation, talk to more than the " he was such a good boy who didn't do anything" relative

Yes, there have been some bad shootings. The incident in Minnesota  was a criminal offense and those officers are going to prison where they will be in solitary confinement for the rest  of their miserable  lives. Or be killed within a week inside the walls. Whereas  a cop killer is considered a hero in prison and treated as such.

The cops should just be arrested, charged and sacked for the misdeeds of theirs.

YOU can join the police force and bring change from within. And/or you can tell people to not commit the crime in the first place.  btw, you only see the parts of a few selected videos that the liberal press wants you to see. Criminals also kill police officers (!!)

• Arch

Well, that's not really a question, but I agree with you.  It's absolutely appalling.

I hate that democrat thugs keep shooting small black children in democrat run cities, and democrats in the media keep ignoring the problem, and who is responsible.