Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 2 months ago

What do you think of Australian women?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Once spent a few days with a group of Aussie women (none were called Shiela ? What are the chances ?)

Anyway , I was astounded when the kept talking about their thongs in front of me. I was disappointed to learn they meant flip flops.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm an Australian Woman.  think we are pretty special.

• 2 months ago

I'm an American-born ethnic man so I haven't really been allowed to know very many women in general.

If someone wants to rescue me from this cesspool I'm game.

I'm a hard worker... take care of myself... and am thoroughly-used-to microwaving my own meals and using disposable plates... so there wouldn't be any sort of kitchen role assumed, demanded or expected...

I just want to see what a real life is like and I can't believe there are not takers so far... but then again with this current virus climate nothing morbid seems off the table. 

These are weird times and ironically growing up in an iron-fist Christian household I was told about all of this since the beginning... but the confusing thing is that some in the congregation seem to thrive whilst some actually have to "endure temptation" and be that extra-focused person that has a ridiculous amount of riddles to decipher while the rest go boating... fishing... hiking... celebrating anniversaries whilst some in their late 30s (Me) have to wonder what they did wrong.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's difficult to understand what makes them happy. I once asked this real old guy on the train thinking with age might come wisdom, what do you think makes women happy, without missing a second he replied, "when you're unhappy" he answered and turned away. It was both funny and disturbing that he didn't need but a split second to think of it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They're Shielas :D !

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most of them are tall and beautiful.

• 2 months ago

All the ones I ever knew, their ankles went behind their ears and that's what is really important here.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Iove them the shave their legs underarms look after their looks are Inteligent well they do choose to live in Australia

• 2 months ago

They are very materialistic and money orientated. 

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I would enjoy hanging out with an Australian woman. 

Lots of fun, it seems. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.