What is "broken" English ?

I thought broken English is about you can't create a sentence with grammatical errors.

If it is the right definition , some people can't say that my typing sounds like its broken English. 

Broken English does not apply to answers on Y.A. as we try to get the main message out  using fewer than proper wording.  I don't like to type so try to make shortcuts & still be understood.  Broken English is not finding the right words to use.  I do not know of an example except when they ask a question and I have no clue what they are talking about.

. If your question is clear to the reader what the hell you are talking about he will know whether you are having a problem with your plumbing, or got a knot in your shorts or your car(make, year helps as we can't see it) so you have to include that in the question &THEN WE KNOW.

I mean you are asking for help for some reason, so don't get lazy on us.

Broken English is usually a reference to some one who cannot not speak English correctly and may have a very heavy accept.

Broken English is when you don't say or write proper and full sentences. Also when it is grammatically incorrect, it's called broken English. 

The brown cow says moo.

Broken English is English which entails incorrect grammar. 

Usually used by people where English is a 2 or 3 language

Americans dont speak English Americans dont spell in English and their Pronunciation is wacky or true broken english 

as I have pointed out

a Ho is a Gardening tool

a Fanny is a Virgina

a rout is a complete defeat of an army

a Router shapes wood

a Route is a direction of travel

it is a Running board not a side step so much for the english lesson

It aint my problem people dont talk propper like wat i does

Broken English means English as spoken by someone who doesn't know English very well. It is generally assumed to mean that the speaker doesn't speak English well because they are not a native English speaker.  I have never seen it used to refer to written English. If people are saying that your typing sounds like broken English, maybe they mean that it sounds broken up, with pauses that a skilled typist wouldn't make.

It's English that is broken. 

• Not

You I English speak well and you know.

Broken is where you miss some minor words in your dialogue, but the sentence is comprehensible.