Can mind readers read minds over zoom?

Should I be worried as much as I usually do about mind readers over video calls, or can they not do so over distance?

edit: I am NOT asking if mindreaders really exist.

Setting aside how "mind reading" works, I will say that there is more information to be gained from an audio tape than a written statement, because one can hear the inflections in a person's voice.  The same sentence could be said sincerely or sarcastically.

There is more information still on a video call.  One can see that the other person is multitasking and not really interested, or notice an unconcious eye roll indicating rejection or disbelief.

And of course, there's even more information in person.  A woman might notice that the person she's speaking with is more interested in scanning her body than listening to her report.

Some people are just really good at picking up on these cues.  I suppose it could be called a form of mind-reading.

Did you know that for over 50 years now there have been various groups formally and publicly offering HUGE amounts of money to ANYONE who can prove or definitively demonstrate that they have any kind of psychic or supernatural power? And that in that time not ONE person has ever been able to collect a dime of that money? Why do you suppose that is, beep? 

• Guber

I'm afraid so - actually, they can speed read over zoom.