Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

Have I been blocked by this person or has she taken down her Facebook?

I’m not sure if this person blocked me on facebook or if she took her account. I can search her name, but no profile picture. And when I click on her name.... this appears ...

• 1 week ago

that icon means that the ink you had review from means that you need to sent a report telling face book that they need to fix the page . so that can be fix and you can still will able see the whole page again. 

• Steven

The mentioned user has removed their profile picture, so it shows... If they have blocked you, you are not able to find him/her. 

Just look at your list of friends.  In the person still listed?    It could be that this person is simply taking a break.  A lot of folks are doing on that on FB right now.  A person can "suspend" their account and then reactivate later.  That might be the screen other people see.   If you are mutual friends with another person, shoot them a message and ask if they see the same thing.

• Daniel

ask someone to look up there profile if they can access there profile then you been blocked if they cant access it then they probably have deactivated there account 

• Dilian

Go to your friends list. Search for her name, if it's there with no picture and you can't go to her profile, it's deactivated. But if it's not there she has blocked you.

Looks to me like you have been blocked.