Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

I’m from Greece and support Real Madrid, does this make me a glory hunter?

• Zapata

No-one really cares that much but yes, it probably does.

Unless you go to an actual Real Madrid game and cheer them on then yes technically you are. Cheering them on from your tv or at a sports bar isn’t supporting them either because the Real Madrid players/manager ain’t there to hear you or see you doing so. 

At this moment in time you Only FOLLOW Real Madrid, you don’t actually support them.Its two different things. Some people don’t realise this. 

• F

Well you don’t have any decent teams of your own. Not as bad as Man Utd fans from London. 

Most Greeks are glory hole hunters

No....it makes you a bandwagoner like Liverpool and Man Utd fans.....most of them haven't even seen them play.

• anyone is a gloryhunter on the grounds  they solely support a team because they win.....which is not the same thing as a supporting a team, who then happens to win...so it depends on the order

win-support  =  gh

support-win   not gh...

simples

Football one game ONE name

LFCYNWA

WTF nah fam. RM is spanish and ur greece. its not something that u left ur team for.

It does sound like that.

When you say support, you like to see them win.(which is OK).

I like to see Olympikas(Greek team) win because of Matt Derbyshire a Blackburn Lad who Played for them(sent some Olympikas shirts to our pub for charity) now playing in Cyprus for Nicosia(decent player and a good lad)

But for me true support is going to the game I can leave my front door and be in my seat at Ewood Park in 20 mins I didn't choose them it was given to me like a religion.

Deep down you must always look out for local team it's where real pride and passion come from.

Most glory hunters are antagonistic, vain and lack loyalty.

But if you like Real why not it's only a game.

Nahh you're good bro. Everyone supports teams from a top five league, capitalism has killed football outside of these leagues. It's not like you're an Arsenal fan from Blackburn or something.

I take it your not KC as he wouldn't go anonymous