Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 week ago

Do you believe in the existence of a god or aliens?

• Phil M
    7 days ago

The existence of aliens from another planet is much more probable than a magic fairy. But I won't believe until I see one.

• 1 week ago

God?  Yes.

Human aliens?  Yes.

Non-human aliens?  No.

• The big man exists and he doesn't know who made me so maybe the aliens were inside us all along ❤️

• Paul
    1 week ago

I know and experience the existence of God daily. I am open to the possibility that God may have created intelligent life on other planets, if any evidence of that is ever discovered.

1 week ago

I have a problem answering this because I do not know how you define "Alien". If that means something not native to our solar system, then it could be said that God is an alien. He is not native to even our universe. Clearly extraterrestrial and so are his angels. The same goes for Satan and his minions.

• 1 week ago

A peculiar and astronomical absurdity is the flat denial of God joined to a belief in aliens.

• jimmy
    1 week ago

There's no verifiable evidence of either.

• 1 week ago

If you do not believe in the most documented alien to ever visit earth, how can you believe in either

• 1 week ago

Why would you connect gawd thingies and aliens? One is a myth (gawd thingies) and the other is highly PROBABLE  and physical.  No, I do not believe in gawd thingies. I do accept the probability of alien life. 

1 week ago

"Aliens" don't exist. Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven