Anonymous

Do white people care about becoming a minority in the united states?

by 2060 white people will be a minority in the united states for the first time ever since this country was founded. Its strange to think about and it seems like they don't care. What changed? They are still majority but they willingly gave away their power and numbers advantage slowly I haven't seen any other group of people do that. You would think as the majority group they would do everything they can to maintain their majority status and the advantages that come with it.

Anonymous answer what they can do is have more kids, be more unified as a people and use your numbers advantage to have stricter immigration 

No, why should we care.  Thousands of years ago many of us were black or brown.  When the ice that covered much of northern Europe melted and we started migrating north, our skin tone became paler, as the summer hot weather season was shorter.

At the end of the day we are all human, regardless of our skin pigmentation.  The sooner ignorant people like you, learn this small fact, the better life you'll live.  Trust me, ignorant behaviour leads to depression and therefore a bit of a rubbish and boring life.

It's scary I know, even Andrew Yang was concerned about it.

@nineteenthly, do you have any proof with your factless base?

This makes no sense

This is not true because everyone is already a mixture.  We all have fairly recent ancestors of multiple ethnicities.  Moreover, it wouldn't matter if it was true because skin tone, collagen level, hair texture etc are all just single traits which have no bearing on other innate characteristics.  Why would people even care?  I probably won't have any blue-eyed descendants after my children die and this is the least important thing about my grandchildren.  If they were black this would be equally insignificant except for the fact that they'd be subject to racism if it isn't addressed before they were born.

Yeah, no, they planned it that way. Whites grew sick of themselves and gradually stopped giving incentives to young White men to reproduce. As a young father I had a wife and baby and kept applying for EOE jobs in Richmond Virginia because they'd be like $23,000 with medical and dental benefits and paid vacation and working for the Parks department and the man finally told me that I'd never get it because I was White. I said Equal Opportunity Employment should be equal. I fried fish and security guarded and worked in book stores with other Whites. A White I knew with a wife and child slightly younger than mine worked demolishing a hotel and flipping Macky Dees. Both marriages broke up and we both went Gay. Our Society makes it impossible for all but the richest and most determinedly heterosexual Whites to afford a family but encourages non-Whites to reproduce so, So Be It! You GOT it, Man. Screw the struggle. We'll get off with each other till we damn die out then. 

• Zirp

Whites have been a minority worldwide for centuries.

The only way whites will be a minority in the USA anytime soon is if you consider all hispanics non-white, and even then they will have a plurality.

There's no point in making more white babies. What the world needs is all GIRLS getting enough education to have a career outside motherhood

First, most white people do not view people of color negatively.  The US has always had a population that included people of color; maybe 25% during the colonial period, down to 10% until the 1970s and rapidly increasing since then.  So there've always been people of color in the US, and there are just more people of color...so?

Second, basically anything that suggests a dislike of people of color, or a like of "white" things, is viewed as toxic in the US these days, and anyone who suggests that having more people of color in the US is a negative thing is shunned as a terrible racist.

So you can't mention changing demographics without risking your life and livelihood, but most people don't care about that anyway.  The percentage of white people who know what portion of the US population is white is pretty low anyway (people likely figure that the US is already majority people of color anyway).

Some terribly bigoted, insecure, desperate white people do. Others don't really give a rat's ***. What changed is that as general education increases and ignorance and primitive tribalism declines, people of all ethnicities come to realize what is truly important, and skin color just isn't very high on that list. Again, except to some who desperately cling to their tribalism as if it were the only thing that gave them value.

You do realize that when 'Americans' settled in what is now the US, that they were the minority, right?

I'm caucasion and I don't give a spit.

I'm actually looking forward to the day we become a tiny minority in the U.S that way all "non-whites" can stop blaming their problems and misfortunates on us. Let's see how well they'll be able to survive without white people catering to their every whim.