My crush keeps ignoring my texts and reporting me ?

stop texting him then

• John P

You might think he is your crush, but clearly he does not think you are his crush. End of story. Find someone else.

Stop stalking him you brain dead idiot

He may be your crush, but you are apparently now his stalker, and as such, he is reporting you because he doesn't want you bothering him anymore. GET THE HINT!! Leave him alone and move on before he decides to go the legal route.

• Fred

Time for you to Grow up and realize you are actually stalking a person who wants nothing to do with you.  You will only get yourself in legal trouble if you continue texting the person and make a nuisance of yourself.  You are living in a fantasy world and it is time you faced reality and found a person who actually likes you.

Your crush is not interested in you I would stop chasing your crush and find someone else 

It means they dont like you,  sorry