Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My nephew is graduating high school, what should I get him? Not just cash please.?

He is incredibly lazy and has 0 plans for after graduation than sleeping til 2pm and smoking weed lol. I want to get him something but not just money. Any ideas?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's no law that says you have to get your nephew ANYTHING when he graduates high school.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If he is lazy then he deserves NOTHING.  Schooling is one requirement for any job. So he only helped himself instead of working once he finished GR.8 he stayed in school to be a professional student...who went to beer parties and the like.   It is not your place to reward him. OR give him a cookie.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask his mother for ideas 

• 2 months ago

Something made by indigent people so that you know you contributed to the well-being of someone who has nothing but is determined to work no matter what. Sculpture, coat of many colors, anything he is likely to use and perhaps keep awhile. My aunt knew I had issues so she made a very tall candle with my graduation announcement layered into the wax. Still have that dang thing. (And I turned out better than family expected. She was one of those who hoped and prayed instead of rolling her eyes and whining. Love you Aunt K)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A watch?  A suit or other clothing appropriate for an interview?

Maybe a new pillow?

• Guber
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Can he read?  I was thinking maybe a nice card, but if the answer to this is "no," I guess you might want to come up with something else.

• 2 months ago

How about a date with a high school cheer leader.

• 2 months ago

A video game system. At least he’ll get some exercise with his fingers. 

• 2 months ago

Get him a nice bong, or a grinder. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.