Do you agree or disagree with a celebrity, or anyone, getting plastic surgery?

So many celebs have gotten plastic surgery done on their faces. They attained fame, fortune, and even a marriage, but would they have attained their success without the plastic surgery? Maybe not. So I feel like celebs are deceiving the world by getting plastic surgery.

• ?

Disagree, it’s so obvious they’ve done it. I hate the plumped lips, and cheek trend. I know people have struggles with self esteem (especially in Hollywood), but it just doesn’t look good at all.

• Evi

Not for me or anyone else to tell a person, celebrity or otherwise what they can or can't do with their own money. 

They are making an image that you have to be fake to be pretty. I don't think it looks good and even though I have my fans, I hope to change the world with the opposite message.

• ?

It's a personal choice, but I think there is a lot of pressure on actors to have perfect faces and bodies. One of the reasons I like old movies is because people didn't have plastic surgery.  Now people are very fake.  

I think 95% of the time it looks bad and they're less attractive than they started out.

Megan Fox got lucky. She was looking very weird for a while but she looks gorgeous again.

• Jesere

It's their body their choice 

• ?

I personally wouldn’t but I’m not gonna judge them for doing it. I’m sure self esteem has a lot to do with it ,they probably get told they are ugly or if they get plastic surgery they will look better especially if they look on social media. The Hollywood lifestyle isn’t exactly nice 

• Nick

It seems like a great option for burn victims.

• Kathy

I do not agree with it.

• Girl

It’s a personal choice, I am indifferent, whatever anyone likes they can do. I don’t believe plastic surgery is the only factor to fame and success. It matters more about which kind of background you are from (meaning if your family are in the film industry and/or top actors/actresses/models), combined with being very rich you can break through with great success, even if you may be considered unconventionally ‘unattractive’.