Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Please give some weight loss motivation?

Tbh I just visualize why I want to lose weight. Like when I'm doing sit ups and I wanna give up, I just picture myself being skinny and wearing my favorite dress that I haven't worn in 3 years because my waist is too large.

Focus on a weight you want to reach run,row,swim and never loose sight of your goal, tell yourself "GET OFF YOU'RE **** AND DO IT"  worked for me

Press yourself to sit,softly,days,on and on,and be patient and smile at the process!Have l`ttle but!

imagine how cute you'll look with a tiny little waist

• Imp

My 600 pound will give you all you need!

Motivation is great, but discipline is better.

• Marc

Get to the gym and eat healthier you sack of sh!t.  You lazy good for nothing dog.  You mother was a hamster and your father ate elderberries!  If i were you id take a long walk on a short pier. 

• Ian

I think you should really concentrate on what you are putting in your body. Healthy food MUST cause weight loss, it is proven over and over in studies. Do you believe that? Because what you believe about your weight and your health will dictate your weight and health. Good food works. Exercise works. Period, they do. You are you and nobody else is like you or thinks like you. DO NOT COMPARE you to anyone else. YOU are not them. No celebs, no insta, NONE of that stuff is YOU. If you do the work you will see the results, not maybe, will. Not better or slower or not as much as anybody else...just you.

You are the only logical person to compare yourself with, because you are exactly like you. All other comparisons ARE NOT FAIR. If you weigh less today than a month ago it works, if you DON'T weigh less than a month ago you DON'T work. And you know it. So forgive yourself, because you are the only one who can, and get back at it. No free ride, no short cuts, just doing it for you because YOU LOVE YOU!

• .

Less chance of health issues related to being overweight

Can fit into smaller sized clothing

Improved appearance (often leads to increased confidence)

Physically feel better when not carrying around extra weight

Easier to be active and better at physical activities than when heavier

.

Bottom line is you need to find your own motivation. You have to decide you want to get fit/healthy for you, and then make it happen. One person's motivation may not be applicable to another person. One person's motivation may be so they can play with their kids without being out of breath or having to stop quickly, but for someone without kids that wouldn't apply. Another person's motivation may be to fit into a particular piece of clothing or size of clothing. Someone else's motivation may be so they can fit into a seat on an airplane without feeling squashed or having to have the armrest in the up position. Everyone's different. My motivation was to be able to like the looks of the reflection looking back at me in the mirror (I wanted to like what I saw, and I didn't like it when I was 90 lbs overweight). 

We are a lot healthier and can do lots more in life, when we are not over weight! 

Have you ever noticed the Commandments in the Bible to only eat Kosher?  Those that stick to the Kosher diet are Not likely to ever get sick! 

Matthew 5:17-20, read this.