Are people re-watching Parks and Recreation just for Adam Scott or is it just me?

That and Schitt's Creek.

• Judy

It's just you.           

• Erik

I didn't like that show, I only watched a few times cause I thought Aubrey Plaza was hot.

I’m about to. I listen to a podcast he cohosts where he talks about different bands and goes through their entire discography. The name has changed 4 times now but it’s original name was U Talkin U2 To Me. They say it’s a serious podcast but they usually have insane silly side podcasts within the podcast where they’ll talk about movies or just what they ate today or just do funny voices for multiple minutes, it’s hilarious to me but some people hate it.

But anyway he’s really funny in the podcast and now I want to watch Parks and Rec again to see his acting. 

• EddieJ

No one is re-watching P&R because there are too many other shows to watch on Peacock, such as "Brave New World" and "Intelligence".  

Oh HELL NO.  Parks & Recs had ONE great character and all others were mediocre - Ron Swanson.  Ron Swanson absolutely CARRIED that show.  Adam Scott wasn't terrible, but he wasn't even worthy of a bite of Ron Swanson's steak.