Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

If a stranger said hi to you would you say hi back or would you ignore them?

• Rick
    1 week ago

certainly.  I'm big and mean and ugly, but I am 'fairly' nice ..........

• 1 week ago

Ignore them. Approaching a random stranger is extremely rude, solicitious, and threatening. I have no respect for that kind of behaviour.

• 1 week ago

I would say hi back definitely

• 1 week ago

If a person takes the time to greet you. least you can do is to reply back. 

• 1 week ago

It depends on so many things... tone of voice... timing... physical proxy and/or circumstance...

If a stranger were to yell "Hi!" from across the street... and overenthusiastically I am likely to ignore...

If a stranger were to say "Hi..." when passing by me on a jogging path (6-feet away) I would say it back out of decorum...

1 week ago

Depends, do I have earphones in? 

• 1 week ago

Depends on their expression.  If they look like a marketeer or someone trying to sell me something I'd ignore them. 

If it seems they might know me from somewhere I'd say hi or if they are smiling I'd say hi as it would seem rude not to. 

1 week ago

NO. Kiss or nothing!! 

• 1 week ago

Depends on how cute she is...

• Bee V3
    1 week ago

I'd probably say hi but then be confused and spend the day wondering if i knew them or not