K asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 months ago

How much to pay person making bets for me?

I had a friend make bets for me since he lives in a state where it’s legal. I used my money and told him the bets, he just submitted them. What percentage of my winnings should I give him?

There are people who will give me money to gamble for them when they know I'm going.

I play the slots.

So Mary gives me $20. I'm sit down at a machine and say to myself..." Self this is Mary's $20." I lose it and...so sad..Mary's lost.

Now if I hit a jackpot what happens?

I say to myself..." Oh my mistake... that WASN'T Mary's $20 bill! HERE it is still in my pocket."

... tough. 4 weeks huh? well maybe you'll do it again? well it depends on how good he is at making bets. or are you the one betting? ... Just give away what you can do without. so... 7% or less if he sucks. 47.9% or more if he's good. idk. Ask a Professional gambler.

best top casinos

• Mark

If I were your friend, I would do like the casino's do - charge a percentage (they usually charge 10%) on every bet, win or lose.  That way, like the casino, I always get paid.  They don't care if you win or lose, they are happy collecting the "vig".

Quite possibly zero.

Is this once in a while or everyday?  I don't know how much of his time you are taking up.  Maybe pay him by the hour, win or lose.  It doesn't take him anymore time to enter a 10 bet as a 1000 bet.  Just pushing buttons on the app.  And if this really is a chore for him, shouldn't he get paid even if you lose?

• Guber

How abiut 15%?  I dunno.