Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Is the Coronavirus likely going to have fizzled out in the USA by Christmas time ?

No, it will continue well into 2021 no matter who wins the November elections as too many Americans are selfish and the current leadership in the US and in many states is extremely bad.

• David

not likely.  even if we get a vaccine by then it will take awhile get very many people vaccinated.

Yes Christmas time in 2029.

• Gregg

I wish I could answer your question.  First, let me ask those who refuse to wear masks how they'll feel if and when they suffer the virus.  Only they can tell.

Might be I have an American friend who thinks that too

No, it is here to stay until there is a vaccine in a year or two. 

No, it is here to stay for a few years. 

• Dave

That depends on who wins the election.  If Trump wins, the news manufacturers and every Socialist politician in both parties will lie and exaggerate the statistics, and scream like Chicken Little.  If Biden wins, then the news manufacturers and Socialists in both parties will downplay Covid-19, and all the doom-and-gloom will magically disappear.  "A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this" (Psalm 92:6, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

• Tavy

NO and I am in the UK. This virus will be with us until we all have a vaccine against it.

• Andy C

I will ask you a question that will answer your question:

Do you think that Americans will give up corn, added sugars and alcohol by Christmas?

Obviously that's preposterous, but entirely relevant.