Philippines?

I live in the United States and my ex-girlfriend is from the Philippines I sent her $600 in the course of two weeks and she left me but I am in contact with her family and I want all my money back how can I get my money back what do I have to do?

You can never get your money back because it wasn't a very good idea to give it to her in the first place. That was a grave mistake you made here. You've been scammed as a result of your poor decision.

I suggest you to contact Mr. Raffy Tulfo in the Philippines. He helped many foreigners just like you who have the same case as you. 

• Ludwig

HA HA HAHAHAHA.   Yes.   I suggest you write a letter to the US Embassy,  containing the fee which will be a $100 bill.   I have the address here somewhere...

If you sent her $600 and didn't have anything in writing to say it was a loan to be repaid; it was a gift, and you have lost your money. (And realistically; even if you agreed a loan, you'd struggle to get it repaid internationally)

What you have to do is learn the lesson:

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/scammed

• J

You’re out of luck. A gift is a gift. You’re not entitled to get it back just because she broke up with you. 

• A.J.

Gifts, even in the USA, are not refundable. Money is basically gone. Don't give away money you can't afford to give away. Even if a documented loan, too difficult internationally. It would cost you more to get it then you get back in money.

Learn from mistakes. Lessons aren't free.