Help with art perspective problem.?

So I am trying to draw the view into a large hall through a door. But I can’t picture the area outside the door. The perspective looks really off.

This is a super rough sketch of what I am talking abtSo the red shows what I have but it looks wrong somehow. 

The blue will be a person walking into the room.

Thanks in advance for any help.

It would be ideal to draw this from real life but this isn’t real. 

And I also can’t use normal rooms since this is supposed to show a huge room through the door.

Plus I can draw the person fine but I am having trouble with the red area specifically.

The wall containing the door is a bit deep but otherwise it looks fine. Set your horizon line, select the vanishing point and extend the perspective guides from it.

Art can be liking writing a story. You first introduce the chapter and go back and make it fit the story's action.....You gotten the base down so make or mold the room to what you want it to look like...

Best thing to do is have someone walk through the door while you take a picture.