Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Poll: Do you agree with Donald Trump that the US should postpone the 2020 election?

Trump has recently stated that with mail in ballots, the democrats will likely commit massive voter fraud and the election will be completely inaccurate, and that we should postpone the election until there is a good method to vote or until the pandemic is over in 1-2 years.

Would you support postponing the 2020 election for a year or two until the pandemic is over?

113 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

We should not postpone the election, but we already have absentee voting, which is much safer than mail in voting that the Democrats want in order to cheat. With absentee voting, the voter must "request" the ballot that requires authentication as it would if you voted in person. With mail in voting, the ballot is just bulked mailed where everyone has access to them and a single voter could potentially vote thousands of times and certainly cast votes for others. A mock test has already been ran that proves this very point, where the election results could not be trusted if this method were used.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I disagree.  This is probably the most important election of our lives, and will determine if the nation continues its self destructive slide (by Trump getting elected) or tries to survive the damage caused by Trump (by electing Biden).

The only reason Trump wants to postpone the election is because he knows that the Blue Tsunami is coming for him, and he can’t stop it.

Also, he cannot push the election back ... it would be unconstitutional for him to do so.  So, you have a choice ... support Trump or support the Constitution.  I’m sticking with the Constitution.

• 1 week ago

TRUMP DID NOT SAY... "we should postpone the election until there is a good method to vote or until the pandemic is over in 1-2 years."  UPDATE. You jackasses with your 'thumbs down'. Have you EVER bothered to CONFIRM something someone said as being what they REALLY said? Or are you so F ing lazy that you just let the Don Lemon's of the world do it for you? You really are pathetic. 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Yes absolutely I do, I think it should be moved to 2022 when the mid-terms are. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

No.  There is no reason to do so given that everyone can vote by mail.  Clue for Trump supporters, yes, Republicans have been elected to office in states where mail-in voting is widely used.  Maybe it's your hate-filled message and not "voter fraud by liberals" that's causing you to lose voters???  Ya think?

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

No.  The Republicans are well on their way to being branded for all time as the party of treason and subversion.

• 1 week ago

I FEAR THAT VOTER FRAUD IS GOING TO BE HUGE PROBLEM IN THIS ELECTION WITH THE LEFT SO DESPERATE TO GET BACK CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR HATRED FOR TRUMP

THE REPUBLICANS WILL MAKE  A HUGE MISTAKE IF THEY DON'T CHALLENGE EVERY CLOSE RACE THEY LOSE

• 1 week ago

Not a chance.

It is all written in our Constitution. It is as such a waste that Trump doesnt know how to rread and or understand. The election will take place.

We will fire Trump.

Any one who is supporting such an unqualified person, is doing harm to the rest of is.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

The election will not be postponed, I guarantee it.

• 2 weeks ago

NO, no, no, no, no, no, no! Trump doesn't have that power anyway. AND he's a total hypocrite, because HE votes by mail.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.