Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Are white people generally more or less religious than non-white people?

• John P

Without reliable world-wide statistics, it is meaningless to speculate on that sort of idea. All you will get is personal impressions, probably from people with particular agendas for or against black or white people, and for or against religion.

Generally, less religious. 

I do not believe that the race or color of ones skin has any thing to do with whether one is religions or spritual.

yahoo is full of insane people who believe that the pigmentation of one's skin somehow determines everything. 

white people are individuals. same as you. 

Western Philosophy is very materialistic.

• Alan H

Religion.....especially the most pernicious...ie materialism....are equally prevalent in all ethnic groups 

WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING....

It really doesn't depend on skin color. It does depend on parents,their culture and socioeconomic class as well as other factors. 

I doubt it.

People are people.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Jake

I would say considerably less, and I'm white.