How do I deal with chronic back aches?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Arch your back like a cat and stretch. Meowing is optional. Stretching is good for your body. 

• 3 months ago

Honestly I used to get sciatica real bad. Tried chiropractor which seemed to fix it for a bit. Then a friend got me into bikram yoga. It improves your posture and strengthens your muscles. No more back pain. Haven’t been to a chiropractor in years

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Absolutely see a good chiropractor.  They can work miracles for some problems.

• Judy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

It depends on what they are caused by, so you need to be checked by a doctor before you start some kind of self treatments.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Look here. A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Please find other ways than drugs. Yoga is good, Tei Chi is so much better.   All come at a cost unless you look at youtube or the like and use  your own self discipline to want to overcome. I've practiced various martial arts for years and All require self discipline. Your mind and body are so connected it's crazy simple. If you cannot afford a personal trainer or a group studio or feel uncomfortable doing so...look up the teachers of Tei Chi on you tube.    It's great!

Jus me.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Assuming the muscles are what's hurting, not your spine, you may find relief in strengthening the opposing muscles, the abs.

Or in low-impact exercise like walking (which helped my back enormously, more than anything else).

Or in heat, massage, OTC painkillers, stretches done slowly and carefully, physical therapy.

• 3 months ago

Wrong category. Contact your doctor.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

get a foam roller 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.