I have no specific hobbies, I have no goals in life, I have no projects what can I do ?

I am a man 37 years old, all I want is to get a job and nothing else

Read the bible, the latter will keep you occupied for a very long time.

Additionally, it will keep you peaceful and content.

When we read the bible we entertain the angels, at the same time the demons get highly bothered.

get married. its over

Jack it till it hurts, hahaha.

Apply at Walmart, they have GREAT benefits.

I was making $13 an hour on third with matched 401K and Quarterly bonuses which capped at $500.

You need to wanna work though, cause managers will push you.

Not an easy job, saw a ton of people with the same benefits quit cause it was "Too Hard", hahaha.

BTW, I quit Walmart cause my Mother with early onset dementia needed my 24 hour care and I was only getting 3 hours of sleep a day for 4 years.

I miss the Walmart Days.

Think back to when you were a child.  What activities or interests did you enjoy that you looked forward to doing?  That kid is still inside you, and those things can still be found in the adult world. Played with Legos for hours?  Look into model making or building design.  Enjoyed studying playing with your dog?  Volunteer at a pet rescue shelter.

Just try doing different things and find stuff you like. I like doing archery, traveling, snowboarding and riding snowmobiles, along with other things like playing and watching basketball and some video games. Maybe that will give you some ideas but you have to try different activities and see what interests you. Also if you get a job it's easy to make some friends there and you can do stuff with them.

What is holding you back?  If you are willing to work and your skills are in demand, it should be no problem.  If you have no useful skills, that could be a problem.

Shouldn't be a problem getting a job if you haven't done that type of job before, literally every place is hiring right now.

look into Short Wave Radio.  there's nothing more interesting than getting a signal from 6 or 8 thousand miles away.And its definitely a hobby that you can "grow into". also a fine way to keep your MIND moving. I been at it for over 50 years and EVERY day is still different.  have never heard the same signal twice.

You could try music...

Some people get it and some people don't... and that thematically goes along with the present times and might offer a random... thankful outcome again - along with these times.

• drip

That is a good thing to focus on, getting a job.

What steps are you taking to reach that goal? 

Rewrite your resume, register with a temp agency. 

And try something. My husband got into cooking when his got laid off.  He says it relaxes him. 

Or just go for a walk. Get yourself out of the house.