Can ghosts have sexual fetishes? ?

I think there is a ghost in my house that likes to sniff my dirty underwear. Sometimes when i get home from work my dirty underwear will be thrown all over the floor. I didn't leave it that way because i am not a very messy person and put all my dirty laundry in a hamper. I'm not sure if i should be impressed or not. should i get a priest to bless my house? 

Its not a ghost. Its a pervert roommate. 

I think it is either your dog or your perverted boyfriend/girlfriend.  

look up for revenant or Alb.

Ghosts don't exist.  But prowlers and pets do.  And if you have a younger child at home, there's another source of the disruption.

Don't fool yourself.  If you don't have animals in your home when you are away, then there is a live person there messing around you house, when you are not home.  These are some very dark times and people are preying on others.  Don't be so naïve.

Wait a second... Ryan is a guys name.

• Tom

Has to be someone in the house---Even a dog or cat. 

But since "Ghosts are imaginary" nothing disturbed your underwear at all.  You hallucinated the entire thing. (Using Pseudo-Skeptic "logic" here).  ;)

• Dr. NG

Being imaginary ghosts can be anything, and in fiction they are. From friendly to vengeful, confused, afraid, demented to yes, sexually charged. My favorite ghost with a sexual fetish is from Joe R Lansdale's "Bubba And The Cosmic Blood-Suckers." It's a great tale from a great author. The ghost is a she and has the hots for Elvis who with the Colonol and others are paranormal investigators on the side. Ridiculous for sure but ghosts are a silly notion anyway, so I can go with it.

i dont think so, there might be someone in your house doing that

Yep.