Erick asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Can milk helps lose 2 pounds a day during work out?

I'm 5,8 height and weight 149 pounds, I want to lose at least 9 pounds, does milk helps to burn fat quicker during work out? Is it possible to lose 2 pounds a day?

You should aim to lose no more than 5 lbs the first week and 2 lbs a week thereafter....any faster you run the risk of visibly loose skin that doesn’t disappear, plus your body thinks it’s starving (because it is) and starts eating the muscle instead of the fat....you don’t want that. And anything less than 1200 calories a day is dangerous to your health. Let your family doctor supervise your efforts to be on the safe side, and not a quack diet doctor. Losing too fast will just likely make your body go into a vicious cycle to where your starving body entices you to binge off of the diet, then you lose, binge again, lose again, etc. Also seek counseling if you eat as a crutch to deal with your problems. Try The Weigh Down Diet by Gwen Shamblin for a more loose approach to dieting. It’s  Christian faith-based but it’s not necessary to be of a certain religion to have results. Good luck!

Source(s): From someone who knows!

milk makes you gain weight lol

Uh, no... how about water? You know, a drink that DOESN'T have any nutrients or carbs.

No, the only way you can lose weight is by consuming less calories than you are putting in your body. 

Checkout my YouTube channel for workouts and diet information: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMU1S0NCUrKF9Q2b9oF...

• Edna

Are you a man, or are you a woman?. You say you weight 149 pounds, and you want to lose 9 pounds.

If you're a man, the recommended weight range (based on your body mass index) for a man who is 5 feet, 8 inches tall is 139 to 169 pounds.

If you're a woman, the recommended weight range (based on your body mass index) for a woman who is 5 feet, 8 inches tall is 126 to 154 pounds.

Whether you're a man or whether you're a woman, you're within your recommended weight range. You do NOT need to lose any weight.

I gave my cat milk till it imploded then me and my family had Chinese  

• kelvin

you can't lose 2 pounds a day no matter what you drink

No and no.  No human needs to drink milk.  It has calories, some sugar (lactose), and some protein.  It doesn't increase fat burning.  It can increase fat storage.

Fat loss is slow.  A person could lose 2 pounds of weight - mostly water and waste, by fasting for a day, but it wouldn't be a permanent loss and it wouldn't be fat.  A healthy fat loss goal is 1-2 pounds per week.

You don't need to lose any weight. Maybe, you can build muscle?

No. Milk IS fat-- doesn't help burn fat.