Jake asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

My pc have a Torjan and my antivirus didn't work?

Hello my pc have Torjan and my antivirus didn't work and it still there do I make formate to my pc or what please help me!

Try MalwareBytes, CleanMyPC, Norton, ClamAV....

Try malwarebytes antimalware. Trust me it is very powerful. I am using it since 8 years.

try the free Superantispyware

Time to run an offline malware removal tool like the one at the bottom of this page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17466/win...  The beauty of these is that because the OS is NOT running, an infection can't hide. 

Basically, you boot to a USB stick that you created per instructions on that page.  Then do a full scan on the computer.  Check on that scan after you've had dinner and possibly watched a few programs on TV as this will take a long time.

What antivirus did you use? Malwarebytes is very good and has never let me down.

You could also try AdwareCleaner (made by same company as Malwarebytes).