Zany
Zany asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Is the lack of comments going to kill Yahoo Answers?

1 week ago

Yes and they need to bring it back

1 week ago

Yes and they need to bring it back 

• 1 week ago

I come here for amusement.  Killing comments has made it much less amusing.  Visiting less and not staying as long now.

• Al
    1 week ago

Yahoo is on its way out, its just a matter of competition stepping in, I think someone will eventually monetize a simple email service that allows for open discussion, remember, this is all politicized and blown out of proportion on the simple premise that democrats didn't accept the results of the 2016 election...that's it period.

Yahoo will eventually fade into obscurity.

• 1 week ago

Probably not Answers, but they also removed comments from their news articles, where their click bait might lose ad revenue from people who click to comment on their absurd articles and fake news.

• 1 week ago

It took the wind out of a lot of trolls.

• Sarah
    1 week ago

No. I actually hope it becomes permanently removed because for one, did people who answer a lot of questions (like me, admittedly,) ever read comments? I sure didn't. When I DID read comments, they usually weren't very nice comments. 

• 1 week ago

I'm glad the comments are gone and hope they remain gone.   Yahoo comments was mainly an echo chamber of nonsense and propaganda.  Let the news speak for itself and if people want to sound off on a topic they can do it on an administrated discussion board.

• 1 week ago

Their loss is another social media platform's gain.

Thanks for disabling your comments Yahoo, every cloud has a silver lining

• 1 week ago

Yahoo and the leftist media got sick and tired of their appalling hypocrisy, blatantly transparent bias and their sophomoric writing skills pointed out. It's like if you're using your iPhone to record an Antifa riot they attack you for recording who they are and what they're doing. The left is all about censorship.