What did a former Burger King in your neighborhood become?

We had a BK in my hometown that closed down years ago. When it did it became a vacant building. A few years later it became a Chick-Fil-A and a traffic jam, the only time cars aren't lined up around the building and into the street is on Sunday.

• Erik

Chase Bank.  

• TedEx

An  empty shell. It closed It closed around early 2017, and still sits there empty/ When it was built, there was no drive through window and I believe that did it in

Not in my neighborhood, but I used to drive by it every day for 5 years. Hassidic community of Monsey, NY.

The predecessor to what is now the international fast food restaurant chain Burger King was ... Burger King would eventually be merged with Canadian-based donut and coffee ... One of the prime examples of the deficiencies in its former franchise structure can be ... Help · Community portal · Recent changes

Based on street view, it is now a Tim Horton's

One was mowed down and a Rallys went in. And burger king built new across the street. 20 years later the rallys shut down.

Another one, a poor location closed 15 years ago and has been empty ever since.

• Rain

Still Burger King but I haven't been there in years, I go to Wendy's the most and McDonalds and Tims cause they are closer.  Like a few minutes drive. 

I don't know. Did we have a Burger King here? If so, I didn't notice it.

I’m not sure. I’ve moved so many times that I wasn’t in the neighborhood long enough to notice.

In my old town that I lived in years ago, I’m surprised the Burger King is still standing even after the severe rat infestation