are British people worried about Brexit bringing the UK to its knees?

are British people in the year 2020, worried about the growing power of the German nation?

If I was British I too would be, considering the fact that the UK economy is going to collapse, due to Brexit.

it looks like all those banks headquartered in London, are going to move to Frankfurt.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No. They need us more than we need them.

• 2 months ago

Reading the answers here you'd think that most British people aren't that worried.  Most of these people are the gullible that believe the lies that the LEAVE Campaign told.  One of the slogans used by the LEAVE Campaign, was that we'd be able to spend 350 Million £ on the NHS a week!  No one knows who did the math for this Lie, but it's extremely doubtful that by Jan 2021 our Government will be paying an extra £35 a week to the NHS let alone this ridiculous figure.

By the answers of many YA Brits, it seems they have pea brain memories.  When Brexit happens there'll be mass unemployment, food prices will soar and it's going to be very gloomy.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with travel?

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It certainly worries me that we'll breaking the ites with our major trading partners and nearest political allies. German power isn't an issue. I doubt the economy will collapse but I expect things will be much harded for many years to come.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, actually and not all of us did vote for it, millions voted against it. For every £1 paid to the EU, £13 is earned back. In November we will just have the £1.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some Facts we Voted out and Nothing happened we had a General election which Confirmed Out the Remoners Party was destroyed we all Know what we Voted for and come December we will be out THank God

For the British, Brexit will be Like the winning War of 1812  and VE day 1945 in the UK waterloo and Trafalgar and watching the Spanish get destroyed by God

I will have a Party once the UK proves that the EU needed us more than we British needed them

Remember No One in the UK voted for the EU entry it just happened

Brexit is Almost as Good as winning WW2

Hitler said I will wring England's neck like a chicken and Churchill said after they failed Some Chicken some Neck

what we became under the EU

the UK WILL do so well people will ask why did we wait so long to leave

we Might be in Debit but after December the EU can no longer be able to steal from us and spend our money on rebuilding  eastern Germany being in the Commonwealth of nations WTO Gatt we can trade with anyone without Tarrifs and Most fo the world does not want to steal our Fishing Grounds

RR Owned by BMW made in England Bentley owned by VW made in England MG owned by China Built in England

once out of the EU there is only one way that is Up Up the EU and Up go the UK profits

Thumbs down will show how Unpatriotic you really are once we show the EU how it is done More will leave

Germany has already said without the UK and its Money Germany will need to cut back on its spending on eastern german y by 60 % and we have not stopped Paying Yet

Come December 2020 when we prove we are Right will the Remoners say sorry we were wrong who am i Kidding they will just fade away like the IRA who were also wrong and never apologised

• 2 months ago

Yes. Brexit was always going to be a horrendous calamity for the UK and its economy; it's only going to get worse because it coincides with COVID

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No they are not going to move to Germany, name one .

No we are not going to collapse, but the EU will, they cannot afford to prop up the poorer countries hit by the Virus.

UK

• 2 months ago

Sweety, our history is long, old and violent. We've had half our population wiped out by the black plague, bombed by Nazi fighters, protestants and catholics have created epic drama, and our colonies rebelled violently against us. We are still standing strong. Withdrawing from the European Union isn't going to destroy us. 

• 2 months ago

George Soros and a dozen other investors couldn't bring U.K. to its knees by shorting the £ so I doubt if Brexit, who's not as financially sound as Soros, is going to bring down the U.K.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.