Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

What is Facebook?

Never tried it,   Is it worth it?  All my relatives are dead from covid.   

holy hell, is that last statement true?! (not to be rude, but holy hell)

a platform that becomes a waste of time after a while. It started out so wonderfully in its early stages (between 2007-2010) more or less, but then in the last 7 years its become so saturated with crap. I deactivated mine about 3 months back, and haven't felt bad about it since, been better actually.  

Ever wonder why you see people walking and they are constantly staring at their phone?  9 out of 10 times, they are using Facebook.  To me, Facebook is nothing but vitriol.  Now in basic terms, Facebook is a social media app, where you can search for and connect with others, if they are also using Facebook.

A relative of mine, found one of their old time friends on Facebook.  They were able to then meet back up physically.  So for that it's good, but there's a lot of information being spread on Facebook that could be false information.

There's games on there as well.  I've only used Facebook for playing a few of the games.  I don't use it to talk to people or to meet people.  For me, other than the 2 or 3 games I might play once or twice per year, I don't use it.

It connects people. Short & Simple.

It is a website where old friends get together and interact. It is where people share with their friends virtually what they have. It is also a place where governments can send messages to their people.

It's like talking with people but online.

Source(s): Brain

I only use fb to stalk people. For me, that's all it's good for.

Facebook is a website that allows users to connect with friends, colleagues or those they don’t know. It allows users to share pictures, music, videos, advertisement, and articles, as well as their thoughts and opinions. People update their day to day status on this social media app.

It is a social media platform that allows you to keep in touch with people, especially those people you may know who live in another state or even country.  

Avoid like the plague. It's annoying. Time consuming, can cause insecurity, jealousy and animosity. Causes folk to constantly compare their lives to other people's. And nobody needs to hear your literal every thought cos who gives a damn about the massive boil you found on your left nut, or what you had for dinner. 

Use it myself to keep an eye on what my kids are getting up to on it, other than that its a load of shite dunno what my kids see on it.