Do any camera binoculars have stabilization/anti shake technology built in? I've seen binoculars that have it but not CAMERA binoculars.?

stabiliser , nope , is different from a camera .a camera works faster than you eye , thats why they take a clear picture. the eye works about 20 times a second , a camera works in 1/1000 of a second. big speed difference.

Those camera/binocular mutations you see are toys. They are not good binos, and they are not good cameras. They are a complete and utter waste of time and money.

Sumi already gave the best answer. I have done the spotting scope/telescope with t-mount adapter and a real camera attached, and I have done the digiscoping method where you attach a cell-phone to either binoculars or the spotting scope/telescope. I have never owned or used a superzoom digital camera.

The best results were with the DSLR and a T-mount. My Celestron spotting scope has a t-mount built in to the eye piece, all I have to do is add the appropriate camera version. I have both Sony A and Nikon F t-mounts. The scope is a zoom unit, and it covers the sensor on an APS-C body at the 20 power magnification setting. It will zoom to 60 power magnification, where you get a circular image on an APS-C sensor. It works well once you practice a little. A good solid tripod is a must. Focusing is the issue, due to the focus system on the scope not being terribly precise. A live view camera with focus aids makes this a little easier.

The solid tripod and a binocular mount for that tripod make the use of a cell phone fairly simple. Most of the digiscoping adapters will work on pretty much anything, I have mounted my Galaxy Note 8 on binos, the spotting scope, and on a 127mm reflector telescope. The smaller the exit pupil of the eyepiece in use, the more exacting the positioning of the phone in the adapter, but again a little practice makes it fairly simple.

• Sumi

What you do is get a pair of stabilized binoculars and then add a digiscoping adapter that allows you to take photos through the binoculars with your smartphone.

Another option would be to get a spotting scope and then use a camera with in-body image stabilization such as any Pentax DSLR, or numerous bodies from Sony, Pentax or Olympus.

Yet another option would to buy a super-zoom camera like a P900 that allows you to zoom into your subject with its high-powered lens.   You can use the LCD to view the scene or use the viewfinder to view it.  And since it's a camera, you can take video/photos at will with much better results than the cheap binoculars with built-in cameras.

I've never seen a pair of camera-binos that were anything more than a toy - I'd be surprised if anyone has gone to the trouble and expense of adding stabilisation.  

Some cameras, such as those made by Sony, Pentax and Nikon, have in body antishake. They take much better pictures than binoculars with a built in sensor.