Does the US government care about inocence?

I've done a few felonies for Wich I didn't know they were felonies, (as of today I don't know if I've done a felony) if I get cought does the US government trust my inocence?

Yes.  In a court of law you are innocent until proven guilty.  That being said, ignorance of the law is not a valid defense.

"If I get caught, does the U.S. government trust my innocence?"  Would you trust someone with a "few felonies?"

If law enforcement has substantial reason to believe you have committed a felony that's what you will be charged with. To say "I didn't know I was breaking the law", doesn't make it OK and does absolutely nothing in your defense. It won't even be considered or discussed.

• Maxi

Being ignorant of the law doesn't equate to innocence

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from the consequences of breaking it. You are not innocent!