Hi, I'm from Brazil and I wanted to know if I better graduate in the USA or England?

when the quarantine is over.

What's your intended field of study, and which universities are ranked well in that field? Do you meet all requirements to apply for admission to any of those universities, and do you (& your parents) have sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship? You MUST return to your own country immediately upon completion or termination of full-time studies. So you will want to ensure employers in your country are familiar with the school you choose & such a degree is acceptable in your country.

Expect to need at least USD50,000/yr for 4 yrs to cover expenses at a lower-cost school in a lower-cost area of the US. For UK, expect to need at least GBP30,000/yr, at least 40,000 in/around London, a very high-cost city.

It depends - on what you want to study, where you look to study (ie the specific universities), and what your budget is.

You can't stay in either country after you graduate unless you qualify for a work visa; so you'd need to see whether the qualifications you get are recognised in your own country.

Different universities excel in different areas; and there's no point studying at a poor university. 

England ...........