What country has the most scam activity?

Is it true that Yahoo took down it's comment section until after the election? the timing is odd, 

• Marvin

Are you asking what country does the most scam activity originate in, or in what country do you experience the most scam activity?

When I lived in Singapore, scams from China and India were pretty common.  I think people in the UK get hit the most.  Most scams aimed at people in the UK come from Nigeria.

I am American, but most of the scams that I get in my email are clearly aimed at people in the UK.  

Most risk of fraud: 

Indonesia. 

Venezuela. 

South Africa. 

Brazil.

Nigeria is primarily the global epicenter of scam activities. A track history of incompetent leadership, unstable governance, and corruption of government officials have made financial scamming thrive in the country.

😄 All the ones that hate the US and are besties with Trump.

Russia. China. North Korea. Iran. 

They ALL tried to hack the CDC for a COVID19 vaccine. 🥴

Vatican City. Lots of pedos and thieves.

India