Alex asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How do I stop feeling nauseous when I wake up every morning ?

By the time I eat some food I can’t if I’m up early before 10am-12pm because I feel to sick and couldn’t stomach anything like a long car journey. Then by 10-12am I’m ******* ravenous. It must be my food cycle that’s screwed and food still sitting in my stomach from the night before because of comfort evening food when watching shows in the evening. Not too sure how to deal with it I can’t sleep if I’m starving. 

I’m a guy and **** you lot I’m

Serious 

If you are not going to ask a doctor about this; then best to pray to God for help here. 

I was feeling nauseated every night to the point of vomiting in my bed quite consistently.  I am into politics pretty heavy and I realized I was watching a lot of Joe Biden speeches just before bedtime.  When I stopped doing that the nausea stopped immediately.

Sounds like morning sickness, also a sign of pregnancy. Go check at a GYN/OB clinic. If you're sure that you are not pregnant, just make an appointment with your doctor and have them check you.