Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 2 months ago

Is this a kind of PayPal fraud?

So, I just seek financial help through PayPal on the year 2018 & 2019 to different personalities (I found their email on YouTube and google) but all my requests have been cancelled and non have been answered back (meaning, no financial help has been made) I just wanted to delete that PayPal account. Then PayPal just didn't want to delete it until I resolve my outstanding issues. The question is, is that a form of fraud? Though I used my true identity and give a specific message to them and not actually joking or scamming or something? I'm just really upset that time and badly needed financial help.

How exactly did you "seek" financial help?  Paypal is not that sort of business.

PayPal isn't a bank, they don't give out loans to anyone.  They are strictly a money transfer company.  

stop troll................................reported.

• Tavy

Paypal will not allow anyone to beg for money on their site.